Vanguard Management Group is seeking a self-motivated individual who is organized and works well with others to manage condominium and homeowners associations.
Responsibilities will include assisting and interacting with Community Association Board of Directors, membership, and vendors for several communities. Specific tasks will include but are not limited to...
- Conducting property inspections of the common area
- Inspecting property for violations of the rules and regulations and monitoring compliance
- Must be proficient in reading a financial statement
- Approve and properly code association invoices for payment
- Answering resident phone calls and emails in a timely manner
- Communicating with the community and the Board regularly
- Soliciting bids and managing vendor contracts for services
- Monitoring community financials
- Creating community budgets
- Attendance at Board, Annual and Budget Meetings
- Assisting Committee's as needed (ACC, Fining, Finance, etc.)
- Providing suggestions and recommendations to the Board
- Strong manager skills in financial and HR matters affecting the community
Please send your salary expectations and updated resume.
Do not apply without a Florida CAM License and a minimum of two years of experience managing community associations.
- Superior problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Ability to supervise maintenance and janitorial employees including gate attendants
- Ability to remain composed in stressful situations
- Positive, service-driven attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Google Drive, including Word, and Excel
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Experience dealing with vendors, engineers and contractors
- Prefer a CMCA or higher designation from CAI but not a requirement
- Knowledge of CINC, Strongroom and Ebridge a plus but not a requirement
Job Type: Full-time
Email your resume to Bonita Vandall: