5520 Carrollwood Key Drive; Tampa, FL 33624
(813) 340-6384 / email@example.com
Sales and Marketing Representative
Nicole Cifelli (Sole Proprietor) Tampa Bay, FL 8/07/2014–Present
● Developed relationships by 70% with new accounts in order to increase revenue.
● Daily visits and sales calls to clients in six counties in western Florida.
● Attended monthly tradeshows and volunteered at golf outings in mid-Florida.
● Doubled monthly quota by 50% for twelve consecutive months.
● Attained 316 new accounts in addition to managing the existing 147 accounts already establishing
Physician Liaison and Patient Advocate/ Patient Services Coordinator
Comprehensive Physician Services, Inc. Tampa, FL 9/24/2007-8/6/2014
● Actively interacting with primary care physician offices throughout three counties in western Florida.
● Originated business from physicians who sent soft tissue injured patients to PIMC clinics.
● Delivered more than $500,000 revenue in less than eight months by direct marketing to physicians
for new patient referrals.
● Achieved 30 consecutive monthly bonuses; Comprehensive Physician Services, Inc.
● Certificate of Academic Honors; Florida Career College; Riverview, Florida, 2006
● Most Valuable Player Award for most productive generator of new sales initiatives; Konica Minolta
Business Solutions, U.S.A., 2005
● Coaches Choice Award for outstanding activity and efforts in the areas of planning and tracking,
Goldmine organization, new prospect development and first appointments completed; Konica Minolta
Business Solutions, U.S.A., 2004, 2005
● Top achiever in real estate selling $2 Million in residential properties; The Elgin Company,
Clearwater, FL 2005
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
M.B.A. (was accepted) Nova Southeastern University, Tampa, Florida
B.A. University of South Florida; Tampa, Florida
Undergraduate in Psychology University of New England; Biddeford, Maine
Aesthetician Florida State License Florida Career College, Riverview, Florida, 2006
Florida State License as an Appraiser Elgin Real Estate School, Clearwater, Florida, 2003
Real Estate Sales Associate Bob Hogue School of Real Estate, St. Petersburg, Florida, 2002